The autonomy of robotics is going to continue to influence the way humans and computers interact in our world. They currently serve many hobby, commercial, and military uses and we’ll take a dive into those use cases and how sensor fusion enables the ability to navigate autonomously and avoid obstacles in real time.
This talk is about image classification using convolutional neural networks
Introduction to Containers
1. Operating system level virtualization
2. Insights into container on the way it works
Introduction to Docker
1. Why it becomes essential to use Docker these days
2. How to build Docker image
3. What is Docker registry and push/pull
Introduction to Kubernetes
1. Architectural overview of Kubernetes [ Pod, Replication Controller, Container, Secret, ConfigMap, Services ]
2. Kubectl CLI Specifications
3. Kubernetes template system [ Kind: Deployment, kind: Pod ]
Networking & Dinner
Geek Night is a monthly event to promote sharing of technical knowledge and increase collaboration between geeks in Chennai. It is organized by a passionate group of programmers and sponsored by ThoughtWorks.
It happens on the Last Thursday of every month, unless that's a public holiday or any other unavoidable cause, like an Alien invasion.
We love feedback! If you have any suggestions or cribs, feel free to fill out our feedback form. Don't worry, its completely anonymous.Geek Night Volunteers